IP boutique firms must adapt to the ongoing changes in IP law, the continual influence of technology, price constraints from clients, and work/life requests from employees. The AIPF 2019 Annual Meeting will focus on practical techniques to address these often competing concerns. We will also discuss timely legal issues pertinent to your practice.
Workshop - Managing Your IP Practice
This interactive, afternoon workshop will feature panelists discussing various hot button issues every IP firm faces. From managing Millennials to alternative work arrangements to the latest trends in office space, find out what other firms are doing and what you should be thinking about in this interactive round-table session.
- Laura Peter, Deputy Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Deputy Director, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Jason Shirdon, Ease Technologies Inc.
- Heather Schwager, Revive Recruiting
- Patent Drafting Across Multiple Jurisdictions
- It’s 2019 – Throw out your IT
- Social Media Influencers
- Emerging Legal Services
- Insider’s Guide to Hiring Top Talent
For hotel reservations, please contact the Embassy Suites by Hilton: All reservations must be made individually through the hotel's Reservation Department online through this link or by calling 1-800-EMBASSY and using the reference group code ALY. *You must mention the AIPF 2019 Annual Meeting to receive the discounted rate of $239.00 USD for single or double occupancy per night (excluding taxes). This rate is available until the room block is sold-out or until 5:00pm on August 30, 2019.