For many, it seems we are living in an era where everything feels different from what was the norm just a few years ago. The same is happening in the realm of IP, whether one is seeking to develop and exploit IP or one is providing services in this sector. The 2018 AIPF Annual Meeting builds on the Association's long-standing practice of providing attendees with information and insights that will help attendees navigate an IP world where "everything feels different."
AIPF is also proud to partner with LegalShift to present our Boutique Practice Session entitled, “Legal Project Management Essentials: Learn How to Align Client Expectations with Practice Efficiencies and Profitability.” This innovative and interactive workshop will address Legal Project Management (LPM) concepts, the practical applications of these concepts, and how to apply LPM "best practices" in the operation of an IP boutique.
- Hon. Linda Kuczma, US Patent & Trademark Office
- Stefano Di Natale, European Union IP Office
- Kimberly Chotkowski, Licensing Executives Society
- Chris Clancy, Panduit
- James Kellerman, Astellas Pharma US Inc.
- David Kramer, Gemini Risk Partners
- David Moorhead, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Scott Rosenberg, Legal Shift
- Mary-Anne Smith, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Dan Safran, LegalShift
- What’s New @ TTABVUE?
- Lessons Learned From Malpractice Claims Against IP Firms
- Management of Trademark Practice in Times of Technological Change
- Navigating Discovery in Patent Litigation
- Incorporating Pro Bono Work Into Your IP Practice
- Taking the Long View on Patents - A Roundtable Perspective on Navigating Patent Protection
- And more!
For hotel reservations, please contact the Swissotel Chicago: All reservations must be made individually through the hotel's Reservation Department by calling 1-888-737-9477. *You must mention the AIPF 2018 Annual Meeting to receive the discounted rate of $249.00 USD for single or double occupancy per night (excluding taxes). This rate is available until the room block is sold-out or until 5:00PM on September 5, 2018, whichever occurs first.
Full refunds will be issued only if a cancellation is received in writing by Friday, August 17, 2018. Cancellations received after that date will be subject to a service charge of $50.00 USD. No refunds will be issued for program cancellations requested after 12:00pm EDT on Wednesday, September 5, 2018. Please send cancellation notices to firstname.lastname@example.org.